With the advancement in technology and employment opportunities, every youngster desires to start his/her own business online. They do a lot of research work before establishing the business and end up resulting in a huge loss.
As per the surveys, Amazon product research is time-consuming and irritating. If you are an Amazon seller and willing to succeed in the competitive world, you just need the right tools to reach potential customers and generate revenue.
This can be made easier through simplified searches, product reviews & ratings, sales estimation, updates, and notifications. Surprisingly, there are a plethora of Amazon product research tools available in the market. The idea of introducing this article is to help sellers reach the goals using the best tools for Amazon affiliate marketing.
Given below are the Best Amazon Product Research Tools that are trending now. Have a look!
Compared to others, Jungle scout is one of the prominent research tools available in the industry to help the marketing geeks build a profitable Amazon business. It was launched in 2014 by Greg Mercer to find the best products for selling on Amazon.
The Jungle Scout tool can be accessed through web applications and browser extensions to make the customers use with hassle-free functioning. You can also keep a track on competitors data, reviews count and much more.
Furthermore, the website includes case studies, webinars, e-books to help entrepreneurs grow the business online. It even offers different packages like $50 for business, $40 for standard and $25 for start-up geeks. The user can search for thousands of products across the globe.
To recapitulate, Jungle Scout makes finding the products easy. However, it gives the estimated results to challenge competitors with innovative ideas. You can also have a 7-day free trial by login with your details. Before paying the bill, check Jungle Scout discount code to get a rebate on your subscription plan.
Jungle Scout Features
- Track the competitor's data.
- Podcasts and success stories.
- Search and get the product ideas quickly.
- Estimator tool for analyzing product sales.
- Filter out the product niches and sub-categories.
- Beginners guide to quickly start selling on Amazon FBA.
Drawbacks of Jungle Scout
- Services are a bit costly.
- Might face difficulty with the payment gateway options.
- Others can easily find your product details (sales, reviews, etc.).
Are you planning to start a business on Amazon platform? Well, you must know the tools that benefit you in searching the products, competitors and pricing details. The one we are discussing is the Amazon Scout product research tool. It is recognized as the best product research tool in 2019 for accurate results and true nature.
Amazon Scout services are made available in 10 countries like Canada, USA, Mexico, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, and India. If you want to use the tool full-fledged, choose the pricing as per your choice, $45 per month, $99 per year and $199 for lifetime accessibility.
Amazon Scout Features
- FBA fee structure.
- Know the trending searches on Google.
- Get access to sales and revenue estimator.
- Know about prices, rankings, and reviews.
- Export the product data to excel sheet quickly.
- Profit calculator to analyze the generated income.
- Be familiar with the product keywords and recent searches.
- Amazon inventory spy and Amazon to eBay price comparator tools.
Drawbacks of Amazon Scout
- It does not track the PPC data.
- The pricing plan seems to be expensive.
Researching an old-fashioned way, wasting hours of time and hoping the best is no more an option. Instead, you can go with the Asinspector that unfolds the products to make money and compete with famous brands.
It is an excellent tool for both newbies and experienced sellers in the industry. Hopefully, you get it quickly from the google chrome extension to do a quick research. Apart from that, you can also compare the product prices with other e-commerce websites like eBay, Alibaba, AliExpress, Walmart, etc. to get an idea of the market value.
It is possible to upload unlimited ASINS and check the results instantaneously. This is mostly in areas where Jungle Scout and Amazon Scout product research tools are unavailable.
Using the 7-day free trial version you can know the FBA fees, product pricing, trending keywords, sponsored ads data and profit calculation. For more advanced features, go with the paid version which is about $97. Check ASINspector coupon code, to grab a discount on pro license & standard plans.
Overall, the Asinspector product research tool offers the best performance for users. If you are ready to start selling products online and grow the business, then you need to get the Asinspector tool as soon as possible.
- Finds out best sellers of different niches.
- View the product reviews, ratings and prices.
- Store and save the favorite searches at any time.
- Able to scan products on Android and IOS devices.
- You can upload unlimited data to search using filters.
- Generates estimated monthly search volume and revenue.
- The filters help to identify the potential audience of a product.
Drawbacks of Asinspector
- Keep on updating for quick results.
Most of the sellers invest money in online business and fail to gain profits. If you are the one among who is craving for massive success in the industry, then the Unicorn Smasher tool is for you.
It just takes a few seconds to generate the metrics you want to know. You can rush to the niche (category) and search until you find the right choice. Furthermore, it includes comprehensive data and sales estimates to switch between products.
Unicorn Smasher tool is highly reliable in making quick responses of deals, rankings, reviews, and earnings. Moreover, it is free to download the Unicorn Smasher extension from the google chrome web store.
In a nutshell, the Unicorn Smasher product research tool offers exceptional performance to the users. It has 60K new visitors per month for quality services and peaceful accessibility nature. The only downside is that the services are confined and the results change within a short duration. Apart from that, it's worth using the tool to develop an online business.
Unicorn Smasher Features
- Checks the product canonical URLs.
- Free product research tool.
- Available 24/7 customer support services.
- They are integrated with Amazon Tracker services.
- Get the complete details of FBA, AMZ, and FBM.
- Export the product information in .csv format.
- Estimate the revenue generated in a particular niche.
- Gives monthly sales estimated data from Amazon listings.
- View the sales pages and PPC metrics on your browser.
Drawbacks of Unicorn Smasher
- Have to download from the chrome extension only.
- Limited services and results may vary from time to time.
The next one in the list of best research tools 2019 is Camelcamelcamel. Although the name seems to be odd, this tool is beneficial for beginners, entrepreneurs, and experienced sellers to know the pricing details.
This incredible tool is outlined to know the specific purpose like identifying whether the product is launched recently or not, performance and sales too.
- Free to use all the tools.
- The tracks product information of all time.
- Quickly identifies trending and seasonal products.
- Get the pricing and sales details of an item in Amazon.
Drawbacks of Camelcamelcamel
- Not a user-friendly interface.
- Breakdown of the database server.
Keyword Inspector Features
- Reverse ASIN keyword suggestions.
- Long tail keywords of amazon researches.
- Know the product reviews, ratings and prices.
- The indexation tester tool checks 1000 keywords at a time.
- Keyword Inspector tutorial videos for easy accessing of the website.
Drawbacks of Keyword Inspector
- It takes time to load the search results.
- Not suitable for limited-budget people.
- Easy product finder.
- Excellent tracking options.
- Gives the list of top product sellers.
- Alerts you with the change in prices.
- Full access to product details - reviews, ratings, keywords.
Drawbacks of Keepa Research Tool
- Beginners may face difficulty to understand.
- Boost your sales in Amazon.
- Estimate the monthly search volume.
- Discover new product opportunities.
- Has the largest buyer keyword database.
- Find trending keywords to increase the potential visitors.
Drawbacks of MerchantWords
- Nothing as of now.
- 14-days free trial option.
- Maximize your ad's visibility.
- Billions of searches across the globe.
- Find short and long tail keywords.
- Build PPC keywords and export to a list.
Drawbacks of Sonar Research Tool
- Need improvements.
- Affordable pricing nature.
- Features keyword ranking tool.
- HTML converter and listing builder tools.
- Track the keywords, PPC and reviews.
- Reverse ASIN and backend keyword extractor.
Drawbacks of AMZDataStudio
- Many features yet to be updated.
Frequently Asked Questions For Amazon Product Research Tools
- What do you mean by amazon product research?
- Is there a free trial for jungle scout?
- How to install the jungle scout chrome extension?
- Do I need an Amazon account to use AMZScout?
- What’s the difference between Amazon scout web application and extension?
- Does keyword inspector tool work other than the US?
- Does Asinspector work on any browser?